Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

MM's region mapper city view

the imgs are sized to grid, but they do not Allign to tiles via grid. how do i fix this? And yes, i know i can freeform them by making the 'tokens' into 'drawings'. That is not what I am talking about.

Edited 1549854594
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi rschweik, All of the Region Mapper sizes are in the file names, however they are not intended to be a modular grid building set like most of my other sets, instead they are designed to be used build more organic city layouts with the grid turned off all together. I used this approach to create a series of city building sets that avoided blocky layouts as a result of the modular style techniques. When creating with this set, it is highly suggested to download the set and assemble your map in Photoshop or Gimp, and if you are assembling your map in Roll20, to turn the grid off all together.