Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dynamic Lighting showing light to all tokens, even when "All Players See Light" is unchecked.

Edited 1550156854
I've given some Orcs darkvision, but all of my tester tokens (the guards) are able to see it, despite the "All Players See Light" box being unchecked. Has anyone else ran into this issue? I'd love some help on a fix. 

Edited 1550158937
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is a known issue that has been reported numerous times. It is a bug introduced with the latest upgrade and is on the fast track to being fixed. If you would like to follow the progress, this thread is the one to follow. For the time being, do not use Ctrl-L to test. Instead, give yourself control over the token in question and rejoin as player. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
Awesome! Thanks for the fast reply!
Hi Tyler, We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues. I went ahead and moved your report to our  Animations and AFoW Offical Feedback Thread  for you. I will be closing this thread. Thanks!