Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sorting & Organizing LFG Posts

I've looked on Google and on the forums for a function that allows ME (and only me, since there seems to be some sort of rule about not letting others see publically what games you've been in before and who with) to view Topics that I have previously created for game LFGs (the ones found when I click "Join Game") or to view Topics that I have replied to within the last 30/60/90 days, but I haven't beeen able to find it. If I'm missing something, I will seek it out and use it voraciously, but it's kind of a pain for me to have to bookmark every single LFG Topic that I've made or responded to, just in case the GM decides to respond to that, rather than PM me or contact me through other means (Discord/Skype/TS3, etc). I saw that there was one for general forum topics I've made/replied to and followed, but not for LFG topics. Perhaps implement some sort of internal feature that each person can use on their own so that they can go back to old LFG topics and update them or change them due to a change in available scheduling, etc
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .