Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Fog of War Tool Not Working ToD:HotDQ Module

I am a DM running ToD:HotDQ and am having problems with the Fog of War tool. On some maps it works, on others it does not. For example: Castle Naerytar; The Ground Floor and Second Floor work. I can use the tool to hide and reveal areas as normal. However on the Third Floor and Dungeon floor nothing happens when I use the tool to hide or reveal the area and the players can see the whole map all the time. I spent a few moments browsing the forums for a solution but for others it seems to be an all or nothing problem or a conflict between DM and Player.   I've been working around this by hiding the monsters on the DM level and revealing them as needed but as I paid for the Module I would like this to work. I have good players but I can't expect them to not to be tempted to meta game if I just give them the whole map. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Some things to check: The DL settings for floors 2 and 3 should be identical. Double check to make sure they have not changed. Reset Fog of War by going to the reveal tool and choosing it from the flyout menu.
Ah, I see what you mean. I went under the page settings and checked to make sure the fog of war box was checked. It was not. All good now. Thanks for the help!
Hi Nathan, We're happy to hear that this has been resolved. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Thanks!