Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for tank for sat ToA. Campaign is about 90% complete but the group will move onto CoS after ToA

Edited 1550391958
I'm not one for long winded game ads or reqs so I will be brief. One of my players who was here for months dropped out and now the party lacks a tank. The game is at 9 EST every sat evening and will be hosted over discord. As the title says the campaign is almost over but the party still requested that another tank fill in for the end of the campaign. Like the title also says the group will move on to CoS once ToA is finished. If interested leave some info about yourself.
I would like to join this campaign, I have little experience with Roll20 itself but I have DM'd, but mostly played, with IRL friends around the table. I mostly play a dwarven cleric/fighter but I can fill in any roles as required. I am from Ireland GMT
i will pm you the discord info if you are interested.