Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Animated Tokens not working in Rollable Tables

Edited 1550736165
After finding the perfect animated tokens for a Purple Worm and a Burrowing Movement, I tried putting both into a rollable table so that I can have my Purple Worms burrow. It won't work like normal tokens do. When I right click to change the image, the images appear broken and will not change. Both images are webm I even tried disabling Stylus' Roll20 Dark Matter to make sure it wasn't messing with Roll20, and the same results occurred.
Hello Gargamond, Thank you for this report. This is a known issue resulting from our most recent Animation and AFoW Update. You can find the Official Feedback Thread here . Be sure to keep an eye on that thread for future updates. I am going to move this additional report there and close this thread.