Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question about PowerCard script macro

Edited 1551287934
How would I format the following to be able to trigger it through a macro? !power {{  --name|@{selected|character_name}  --whisper|GM  --format|badguys  --emote|  --tokenid|@{selected|token_id}  --npc_attribute_summary|@{selected|character_id}  --npc_qualities_summary|@{selected|character_id}  --npc_skills_summary|@{selected|character_id}  --!Actions|**Available Actions**  --npc_action_list|@{selected|character_id}  --!Reactions|**Available Reactions**  --npc_reaction_list|@{selected|character_id}  --!LA|**Legendary Actions**  --npc_legendaryaction_list|@{selected|character_id}  --!TR|**@{selected|character_name} Traits**  --npc_trait_list|@{selected|character_id}  }}
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Have you tried just entering what you have in a macro?   I believe that should work fine.  If you want to include with other commands, you just need to make sure it starts on a new line within the macro. (shift+enter)
I tried it and it just enters the text in chat.

Edited 1551289710
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I have to ask, do you have the powercard script installed and running?  The game's creator has to install scripts.
yep! if I cut and paste that text into the chat window it works fine
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I haven't used the powercard script in a long while... are these powercard commands or other scripts? !Actions,   !LA, and  !TR If those are other script commands, can you access those by themselves?  Just trying to isolate the issue.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Hey Tom! I copied and pasted your code right into a macro and it worked perfectly. I did remove the extra line breaks, but I'm assuming that those were just put in by the text editor when you copied the macro into your post. I was using the version of PowerCards that is in the drop down list of API scripts. Could you possibly be using an older version? @Vince - Yes, !Actions, !LA and !TR are PowerCard commands.
Yep, works fine for me as well. As Kirsty said: check what version you have installed.
Got it- it was a newline issue. Argggh, freaking Wordpad. :( Thanks! Tom