Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Someone help urgent for me

Edited 1552614617
A friend sent me credit on roll20 and I don’t know how much I have but I do know I have enough so I tried to go to market place to buy a module but it’s asking for a credit card did I do something wrong is it only takin credit card cause I used credit to buy a subscription so I thought I could use it to buy a module please help me
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Azura. Try emailing the Devs at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and explain what is happening. They are good folks and will help you with it.

Edited 1552624027
look on your account page it shows your credit go to manage subscription and scroll down
Hi Azura, you may try David's advice and also e-mail us at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> to resolve this issue--sorry to hear you're having trouble!&nbsp; I'll be closing this thread.