Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New to Creating costume character sheets

I'm trying to playtest a game I'm working on and I'm new to HTML character sheets.   My question is: how do I add an 'add' and 'edit' buttons so that users can add lines for the abilities, skills, etc... as needed?     I want to do it that way because the only other option would be to list everything and let players just put points in what they actually have but that is making the sheet look cramped and messy. Thanks for any help. 
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
That is done by creating a Repeating section
Oh okay.   I saw that in the instructions but didn't know what it was.   I am really new to HTML, the most I've ever done was building a website using front page, ages ago. :) Thanks
I think we have a misunderstanding.  I need an add button so users can add as many lines as they need for their character.     
Nevermind, just realized it does it in the actual character sheet.   Sorry and thanks again.   :)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Chris M. said: Nevermind, just realized it does it in the actual character sheet.   Sorry and thanks again.   :) I usually skip the preview tab and just load a "test" game on another tab/window.  Make changes using a basic text editor(notepad++ or ...), copy/paste to the edit window(or make changes directly in the edit window...), save, reload, view changes, rinse and repeat.
Yeah, I'm learning that.   Thanks for the help, it really got me over that last hump and now it's all done, at least for now.