Hi, I have a game I'm making and playing here on Roll20. Several of the monsters do different damage depending on the player's level (e.g. 1-[1d6] 2-[2d6] etc.) and I'm trying to find a way to make a macro, or macro+attributes mix, for their damage. What I would like to do, but haven't found a way to do it yet: Damage = (if Player Level = 1, then 1d6) (if Player Level = 2, then 2d6) The closest I've been able to come to it is making a {Player Level} Attribute as well as a attribute for each level, containing the matching damage. Then the macro calls the {player Level} which in turn, calls the right level damage: {Player Level} = @{1} (currently set to call Attribute {1}) {1} = 1d6 {2} = 2d6 &{template:default} {{name=Otheller White}} {{Attack=[[@{Player Level} ]]}} Does anybody have any ideas on how to do this?