Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[NEW RELEASE] Animation Sensations V5: Magic Area of Effect Templates!

Edited 1554914790
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Animated Area of Effect Spell Templates Got a wizard on your hands? Or a sorcerer... or maybe even a Bard? Oh! I know! The Warlock wants to cast Fireball! Acid Splash? Lightning Bolt? Do you even spell, bro? Of course you do! Animation Sensations Volume 5: Magical Area Effects will give you that magical size template for your spells Area of Effect in an easy to use Snap to the Grid tile... with Fancy Animations on a Semi Transparent Screen so you can still see the action going on underneath the spell ! What's the Specs? Three Elemental Themes for each Template! Fire Lightning Acid Eight Shape Template Layouts in sizes from 5 foot to 30 foot! Circumference (Circle) Radius (Radius) Square (Cube) 90 degree Cone on Corner Axis (Cone90) 90 degree Cone on Middle Axis (ConeUp) 45 degree Cone (Tri45) Straight Line (Line) Diagonal Line (Diag) All File Names contain the type of element - shape - size in feet - size to set to in Roll20 example: Fire _ Radius _ 30ft_14x14 That means it is a Fire based spell with the Area of effect of a 30 foot radius , so in Roll20 you need to set this image at 14x14 units to snap directly to the grid to show you and your victims Players precisely who and what is taking that gross Fireball damage! Measure the area of neglect with me on Twitter and check out my Patreon for more Magic!
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Coming soon... Divine Necrotic and Ice! All of these tiles have been tested in app and are not triggering any of the known bugs I have found on other animations, which I found to be due to the size (in area) of the animations (such as full 30x30 weather animations). However, if you are still on the fence about animations, I am considering releasing a non-animated version of this set. Would that be useful to folks?