Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG/GM] Dresden Files

So, I'm reading the Dresden Files books, and I have fallen in love with them.  This also applies to the FATE based RPG, I've played a oneshot of it before and I know how awesome it is.  So I'd like to know if anyone else is interested in starting a game using this rule set.  Ideally I'd like to have someone else GM as I'm brand new but I will GM if necessary. Anyone up for it?
I'm interested if the scheduling works out.
I'd be super down to play! I've been looking for a Dresden Files game :)
I've been searching for a DFRPG game for actual years. Would love to play
Consider me a willing player if slots are available. Also a friend of Dylbo above and wanting to group with him on this.
Well I"m currently changing schedules at my job, so my availability will either be Monday nights or Saturday nights depending on what shift I wind up in.  I've read the books too and sadly had a few plot points spoiled by reading the core book.  Still its an awesome world and I'd like to see what its like to fight in it.  Though I would request we mostly avoid Chicago and Mr. Dresden himself so as to avoid spoilers.
Scheduling isn't too much of a problem for me. I'm est and the only times I can't play are Friday and Wednesday nights 
I'm definitely interested depending on the time slot.  Mondays would work for me if it's late enough Monday night (I have a have that finishes around 8 PDT) or in the afternoon I'm pretty much free.
I'd love to play - UK timezone, but very flexible - semi-retired. I've run a couple of Dresden campaigns (the full Dresden RPG and also the much-lighter Dresden Files Accelerated) but not had much chance to play. Feel free to check out&nbsp; <a href="https://dfrpg.obsidianportal.com/" rel="nofollow">https://dfrpg.obsidianportal.com/</a> &nbsp;to see the type of Dresden games I've been in. If you've not GM'd DFRPG before or the players haven't played it before, I'd really recommend DFA for speed and simplicity.
Scheduling is no rough issue for me either. I can make any time except Friday in the late evening. EST as well. Preferred evenings, but most any time will do.
Hopefully I'll know more about my schedule for sure on Monday.
I would love to play if you need me and scheduling works.&nbsp; I love Dresden and have all the rpg stuff.&nbsp; I'm getting ready to DM a game for my local group but I'd love to be able to actually play!