Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Changing the GM's Page

Hi, I have an API script which moves the player bookmark, so I can do a simple chat command to move all the players to the current page I'm (as GM) looking at. I thought it'd be nice to be able to also change the page I'm looking at from the chat window, since I find the page selection rather clunky. However, I can't see a way of doing that. I can see that there's this:  Campaign(). set ( "playerspecificpages" , pageList ); And this works if I'm not the GM. But it doesn't move the GM. If I run the script as the GM player, then nothing changes. Is this a known limitation, should it work and I'm doing something wrong, or is there another way to move the GM's current page? Thanks.
Actually, I've noticed that the GM player is moved from the API is called (I can see my avatar overlayed on the page I've moved to in the page selection list), but this doesn't change the page that I'm actually viewing. Changing the page that the GM is viewing is what I want to achieve.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Not possible via the API. 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
For note, there is a _lastpage property on the player object that shows the id of the last page the player loaded as a GM, but you can’t set it. 
Okay, thanks. I saw the _lastpage property, and use that to move the player bookmark to the GM's page via the API. As you say though, it's read only.