Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Online][V20] Vampire: The Masquerade [Sundays]

Hey Everybody! This is the second week that I am looking for players for an online (Discord/Roll20) V20 Vampire game. There has been a lot of interest, but some people have said they would fill out an application but never did. We only are looking for 2 more, but if there is a flood of interest like last week I could probably expand it to 3.&nbsp; It is a brand new game set in 2010 in the San Francisco Bay Area. It will focus on the tensions between the Anarch Free State, the Camarilla, and the Eastern Kindred in the area. There is an emphasis on politics, character development and intrigue rather than an arms race of powers of the blood. Players will start as neonates living in San Francisco from one of the Camarilla 7 clans, Catiff, or Assamite Schismatic Vizier. Game will meet once a week (for 4-5 hours) by voice over Discord, and players will be encouraged to write short character journals or other ways to develop their character. The current few players are making characters now, and I would like to get up and running in the next 2 weeks.&nbsp; For more information about the game, please view the Obsidian Portal/wiki:&nbsp; <a href="https://itatjs.obsidianportal.com/" rel="nofollow">https://itatjs.obsidianportal.com/</a> In order to ensure the players are a good fit, and that we have a group with complimentary styles of gaming, there is an application process which can be found on the bottom of the wiki page under the “Game Resources” section. If such a thing seems unfair or daunting, I encourage you to read the guidelines as they are quite tame. In a perfect world I could observe all prospective players while they roleplayed in a game to get a feel for how you all play. This is the next best thing. I will be happy to help with character creation and providing feedback, if you have any questions about the game or setting, please send me a message.&nbsp;
Time zone?&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;
We're planning on playing at 1pm ET/GMT-4
Hi I am very interested in joining you. The only problem is that I live in Europe. What time would you play on Sunday? Edit: Never mind, I just saw your post from 2 minutes ago. The timeslot suits me very well and I would definitely like to join you guys. I've been looking for a VtM-Group for a while now. I'll start building a character and send it to you as requested on your homepage.&nbsp;
I will admit that I have no actual Vampire: The Masquerade "tabletop" experience but I have been heavily into the PC game and I was often hosting games as a DM on their multiplayer DM Tool (which was quite surprising for the time). I would really like a game of political intrigue and clout, but I wouldn't engage in it if it requires knowing every lore detail in advance. I feel like I have a very strong understanding on the setting, but no "detailed knowledge" of the lore regarding clan interactions. I think I'd remember what most Clans are about, I remember names such as the Brujah, the Nosferatus ... I remember finding that setting very interesting. If you'd consider my interest, I'd be willing to look into all that further and actually learn how to play in this system.
hey, Im interested in joining!
We are still taking applications, but we are almost full. People should get their applications in QUICKLY as space is limited! As a reminder we play on Sundays.