Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF4P][5E][Twitch Affiliate] Streamed game on Mondays 11:30am - 3:30pm Pacific Time

Welcome to (HotA) Horsemen of the Apocalypse!&nbsp;&nbsp; We are looking for 4 new Players for Season 2 of our home-brew game on our Stream.&nbsp; This is built for D&amp;D 5th Edition but takes place in a massive world built by a team of a dozen game developers over the course of 9 months!!!&nbsp; It is a blend of open sandbox with just enough rails to let you know what direction the story is going.&nbsp; Because this is game will be live streamed just like the 1st Season, we are only looking for serious players who can commit to making each scheduled game and the campaign can take a couple years to play through since it's only played once a week. If you are interested, please check out our game posting for details and I'll try to answer any questions anyone has about our game.&nbsp; Feel free to check out Season 1 to see what the experience would be like for you, but don't watch too much because it will be the same story-line/campaign you will be playing through and you don't want any spoilers :P View the Game posting below: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/141274/hota-season-2" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/141274/hota-season-2</a> We have several lore videos you are able to watch that explains the details of the story, divinity, and the cultural structure everything is built around. Thanks for your interest, and I can't wait to hear from all of you! - DM SteeleAxe
Color me intrigued. I might be a little loopy, but I have a mighty itch.
I am seriously interested.&nbsp; I work Sunday nights but will gladly stay up to play with a professional!&nbsp; If you want to talk more or interview me, you can add me on discord Fatesway #7063
I sent both of you a private message, please check your inbox... thanks! - DM SteeleAxe