Hey dudes and dudettes, Several DMs have brought up concerns with the behavior of some players during session roll-ins , so I thought I would write some of our "unwritten rules" that are good general guidelines for not being a dick to other players and the DM during rolls. I would immensely prefer that we solve these problems with communication rather than legislation, so please try to abide by these general principles: Make room for newer players: Especially for heroic games , please do your best to step aside in favor of people who are newer. This includes experienced folks sitting out in favor of new folks' being able to play their first few missions, but also for people who are playing their highest-level character even in paragon. For instance, if you could play your fourth or fifth paragon character in an AL12 and someone else has just gotten into paragon for the first time, you should seriously contemplate standing aside for them. Make room for players who have not played as recently as you: If you played a session earlier in the day, even using a different character, seriously consider giving up your spot in subsequent sessions for those who have not. Remember that some folks can only play on certain days, so if you have had a lot of opportunities to play lately, consider stepping aside in favor of those who have not. Avoid "waiting wars" and "mult farming": Only show up to a session if you are 100% willing and able to play! Don't show up and go "waiting" if you don't actually want to play but are there just to grab mult. Especially do not try to shove other "waiting" people in front of you because you are asked by the DM to play. Only say "waiting" if you want to play, but are making space for other people (see #1 and #2 above), not because you don't actually want to play. If you've got a problem, communicate it!: Don't let your concerns and issues stagnate and fester! If you feel like someone is violating these semi-unspoken rules or otherwise being a dick, feel free to poke them about it (nicely) and go "hey, dude. I noticed you did X, and you should really avoid that and do Y instead." No public shaming or huge argument necessary. If you'd rather a DM or GM handled this interaction, shoot one of them a PM and go "hey, I noticed that [name] did X during the rolls for the last session. That's not kosher, right?" and then they can talk to the offender. Think proactively about how to be a considerate Guildmate: We are all here because we share a common interest and want to work together to accomplish common goals and have fun doing it! Please be sure to think about the 100+ other players as well as yourself. Established players who love the Guild and what it does: give others the chance to have the experiences you have had with us as well :-). We'll be evaluating how people adjust with these rules semi-codified. I would really hope to avoid actually creating and implementing new, more complex, and stricter rules on these topics, but if these concerning situations persist moving forward, the GMs may introduce more stringent regulations on rolls. As always, thanks for being part of the Guild. Good Hunting!