Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Possibility to fade out music at current position

Score + 159
+1 please
+1, the current abrupt stop is surprisingly jarring. Applying the (already existing) fade out technology when Stop is clicked would be so much better.
I've said it before, I'll say it again: this NEEDS to be a feature for effective sound management. Music helps set the tone, and jarring cuts disrupt that process. Adding a simple check-box and number entry ( o Fade out after stop? [    ]s  ) would be perfect.
+1
Yes! I'm amazed this does not already exist. I was clicking Fade Out stupidly thinking it would fade out upon stop but that's not the case :(
+1 it needs to be done!
+1, would find this incredibly useful for transitioning to other pages, etc. 
+1 please
+1 much needed feature when dealing with ambience
+1 please add this, come on!
+1, I play lots of ambient looping music so the fadeout never happens
+1 this would be legit helpful and stop the way the music is jarring when ended.
+1 Roll20 plz
Get's my vote
+1
+1
+1!

Edited 1661095727
+1 plz
I also wholeheartedly add to this request! +1 plz
+1 again, this would be great thanks
I would very much like this, yes. Right now, the audio is SUPER-jarring when I switch my players from one page to another.
+1. This. This 100%
+1, it's still very much wanted
+1 again, eleven months after I last voted, and just over three years since I first voted for this feature. Genuine question, would this feature be incredibly difficult to implement? A button to fade out, rather than abruptly end, a track that is currently playing?
+1, please Roll20 Team

Edited 1699200685
+1 I thought I was misusing the "fade out" feature but it turns out it's not designed to actually fade the track out. It's  the only thing stopping me from migrating from using a 3rd party soundboard to doing it all natively in Roll20, would be great to have it all in one place.
I can't believe we're still here about this in the year of our lord 2023 but +1
+1
+1! I would love this as a feature!
+1
+1
+1
+1