Advertisement Create a free account

[Paizo] Starfinder Core Rulebook Bug Thread

Trivia
Roll20 Team
Thank you for purchasing the Starfinder Core Rulebook! Please report any bug or game issues below.&nbsp; Here is a quick FAQ based on past releases: I bought the compendium expansion. Now what? You can now see all Starfinder Core Rulebook content in the Roll20 Compendium, both in app and on the site. For more information on how to use the Roll20 Compendium, check out the&nbsp; Compendium Wiki. What Character Sheet should I use? All Starfinder licensed content on Roll20 uses the Starfinder by Roll20 Sheet. When creating a new Roll20 game that you intend to use with the Starfinder Core Rulebook, be sure to select the Starfinder by Roll20 sheet as your Character Sheet in the Game Setup page for full compatibility. How do I access Compendium Sharing for my players? To access Compendium Sharing, please check out the&nbsp; Compendium Sharing Wiki . How do I access the Starfinder Setting Addon? After creating a new Roll20 game with the Starfinder by Roll20 sheet selected, simply add the addon into your game to access the Starfinder pregen characters and maps. For more info on how to access addon content, please check the Roll20 wiki:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/How_to_Access_Marketplace_Content#Game_Addons" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/How_to_Access_Marketplace_Content#Game_Addons</a> Current Known Starfinder Core Rulebook Issues: Augmentations, Power Armor, and Cybernetics currently do not drag-and-drop Ships do not drag-and-drop Future Development: Roll20 Charactermancer support
So I have purchased the compendium. The information is in the game, and I can drag and drop. The problem is when i go to search for something specific, i keep getting a no results result. For example.&nbsp; I can click on spells, and then scroll down to see magic missile.&nbsp; But if i just type magic missile in the search box, it comes up with no results found.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Hi Adam, Sorry for the inconvenience and we're investigating this. As a temporary workaround, you can utilize the advanced search syntax to sidestep the issue. This would look like this for magic missile: Category:"spells" name:"magic missile" You can also use the wildcard character " * " (an asterisk), but it seems to be less reliable at the moment. What you are searching for (the word(s) inside the quotes is case insensitive , but the key name (the word to the left of the colon) is case sensitive . I hope that helps in the meantime.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Adam, this should be fixed now. Can you try your searches again?
Scott C. said: Adam, this should be fixed now. Can you try your searches again? It works!&nbsp; Thanks!
LotsOfLore
Plus
Translator
YES! Finally released, thank you so much! I'm buying it right now, will come back with feedback if anything comes up :D
Trivia
Roll20 Team
Awesome to hear! Let me know if you have any issues with the drag and drop sheet actions populating from Alien Archive (if you've picked that up) as well LotsOfLore! :)
Phil. H.
Pro
Translator
Yeah, thats great stuff. No more typing, drag &amp; drop thats it......i finished the skittershot-adventure character sheets in half an hour. Thank you. Now waiting for the Starfinder Character Mancer.
Classes are missing their progression tables

Edited 1558260734
LotsOfLore
Plus
Translator
Michael B. said: Classes are missing their progression tables Wwhat Michael B. shows is correct, however, all of the other classes have their progression tables. The only one that is missing a table is the Soldier.
LotsOfLore
Plus
Translator
One other thing I noticed is that it appears the F.A.Q. modifications to the rules were not included in your version of the Core Rule Book. For instance the DCs of crew actions in starship combat are still 2x, instead of the corrected 1.5x (see screenshot)
Trivia
Roll20 Team
Thanks for the reports! This class progression table has been added. I will check in on the latest version of the rules and see what we can do to get those updated. Thanks all, glad to hear you're enjoying the book integration! :)