Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map Specs of R20 for Packs etc?

The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Tiffany - I wouldn't say they screwed me over, it's just an unexpected policy change that wasted a lot of my time organizing the elements as required with no indication they were contravening said retro-policy. They're not the first company to inconvenience a creator from time to time - I'm sure they won't be the last. I simply don't enjoy having my valuable time wasted meeting standards that are then posthumously-backtracked but I don't think they did it intentionally and thus far R20 have been courteous and helpful, instructive and patient with my entry into the market. I just wanted to let people know that I wouldn't be able to continue the series I promised of Soloman Temple Squares due to that policy - they'll have to go elsewhere for them.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello there Everyone. I've just approved a new pack of maps and submitted another.   And 'Call of Cthulhu' players - Get ready for this in the not too distant future: Stay safe out there. Kind Regards, Kris

Edited 1585709507
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thank you everyone that has bought Meanders/GTW map and token packs. I hope you are enjoying them. I am currently working on releasing a MODERN TOKENS pack and a NIGHT version of the Modern City as well.  I aim to submit them by the end of the week.  Kind Regards, Kris
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Changed my mind.    I am assembling 3 TOKEN SETS, one Post-Apocalyptic, one Modern, and one Zombie Apocalypse. This artwork was made by me several years ago for the original intended release of the Zombie Apocalypse set. Please feel free to use it. 
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Submitted.

Edited 1585911408
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello Everyone - still waiting for the ZOMBIE ASSETS to get approved, I messed up with one of the graphics and had to re-submit but it shouldn't be long and it should be very helpful as regards emergency/apocalyptic/military assets. In the Meantime... I wish to introduce a new MEANDERS MAP PACK just submitted  -  THE UBERSHRIKE ARENA. Due - to wanting to emphasize the sheer size of the arena - and indicate it is not expected anyone will escape/survive it - while it does share the same art style, it does not fit with other Meanders in the standard fashion. It is more of a 'the sizeable bump on your head pulses as you come to, in a darkened room that smells like blood and sweat and your headache is being made worse by a dull roar somewhere off in the distance - did you drink too much, forget a debt, or smile too often at that ogre's comely friend? Where are you, and what the hell is that making all that noise? You seem to have all your equipment and weapons but you can't shake the feeling something about this place is very wrong' kind of deal. Where you will transition your players from the previous place into this nightmare and surprise the hell out of them when you do the reveal. Featuring SEVEN 3780 x 3780 Themed Variants - Sand - Ice- Fire - Toxic - Swamp - Reef - Labyrinth it offers extraordinary replayability. Also included are a Regional Map showing the location of the Ubershrike atop the fearsome Sabre Mountains in the Idlewilds:- a graphic of it's Entrance Hall:- an invitation pamphlet/flyer:- and an Inspiration Plaque (should you wish to encourage new or existing players to work together or be more vocal in their descriptions - the Ubershrike offers the perfect incentive.) Originally designed to teach 5e combat in a brutal and short, one-shot - the concept of the Ubershrike was to encourage new players toward greater description, chained actions and showmanship by rewarding certain behaviours with an inspiration point and arming the player from a formidable assortment of weapons and equipment when they sent the crowd wild and got three points. While more details will be forthcoming on release - the Ubershrike famously dupes players into attending it under the guise of having a 'training' section. In fact it is a lethal slaughterhouse loaded with waves of horrors, fiendish traps and changing terrain. Provided are a few extras including an invitation handout, a regional map, a graphic for the courtyard and an inspiration plaque detailing how players can earn points to help them survive the fight.  Get Ready to Take the Fight to your Players in spectacular fashion - coming soon to the Meanders Range.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
A mix of new gigantic sci-fi and fantasy battlemaps are in the pipeline - submitted and should be available soon. Kind Regards, Kris
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Game Tile Warehouses' SS-Elkan* is a massive 7560x3528 template Galactic Space Cruiser equipped with a Forcefield and 4 Particle Beam Cannons. This innovative new concept of Digital Skins boldly takes Meanders toward new frontiers. The first of many such skins to come. Its special design enables you to shrink and slot up to 20 Small Size [ideally 680x460] Meanders into the pre-sized compartments to customize your own ship layouts for a greater sense of realism and executive control.  This space-based behemoth is the perfect accompaniment to your Sci-fi Meanders maps and includes blank versions of the core terrain templates to enable you to expand the scene your own way or enhance your favourite sci-fi game including Starfinder, Star Wars, Shadowrun and many others. Craft a battle-heavy fighter class, cargo-based or commercial cruiser by selecting various meanders to populate the room slots. Enjoy a full perimeter boundary enabling full use of all meander doors and lots of wide corridors, gantries and platforms to explore with loads of room to place down your custom assets/objects. Use larger original meanders to zoom in on the respective play areas as action unfolds or use the mapped cruiser itself - or explode the terrain your way using over 100 other available Sci-fi Meanders - it's up to you. Coming Soon. * [The SS Elkan is named in honour of my older brother who was a huge inspiration and supporter of my early digital art.]