Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

How do I know if a DM accepted me for a game?

This might be a silly question, but I haven't used roll20 before. I have applied to several campaigns, but I don't know if I was accepted or not. I just want to make sure that I don't miss a campaign that I was accepted into.
1557722308

Edited 1557723644
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You will get a notification if you get invited so keep an eye on your envelope icon in the top right corner next to your name. Your game list in the my games page will have the campaign/game listed after you accept the invite.
Hello, I've moved this thread to the appropriate forum, 'Specific Use Questions & Macros'.
Pat S. said: You will get a notification if you get invited so keep an eye on your envelope icon in the top right corner next to your name. Your game list in the my games page will have the campaign/game listed after you accept the invite. Thank you very much.