Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with LazyExperience

Edited 1557845229
Hello Im pretty new to API scripts and have recently run into a problem with LazyExperience It was working fine for me but as of last week it just stops working (seemingly) randomly. When I check my API settings i get the following error (which is all gibberish to me) TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null at state.(anonymous function).players.(anonymous function).characters.forEach (apiscript.js:653:38) at Array.forEach (native) at handleInput (apiscript.js:652:68) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1634:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) any help would be appreciated Thanks -Andre
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Not super familiar with the script's exact code, but it looks like it's not finding a character associated with some player, and for some reason has stored a null value there instead of just not storing anything.
UPDATE : I figured out a solution to the problem, use the !xp reset command whenever a player leaves the game otherwise the script is looking for a character/player who is no longer there