Advertisement Create a free account

How to make the Game creator the GM

So I am hosting a game and I made a copy of it and in the copy it demoted me from GM to player and I can't set myself back as the GM, how to I set myself back to GM because "hovering my mouse over my icon" does not work
The Aaron
Forum Champion
API Scripter
...?  That sounds like a bug.  Must investigate...
The Aaron
Forum Champion
API Scripter
Ok, I can't find a way to demote myself in a game, how were you able to do it?  Are you sure you aren't just loading the game as a player from a saved link?  What happens if you go to the games tab and just click the name of the game directly?
I am not sure what happened, awhile ago I got the lost mines module for the roll20 market a d I set up the game and added a few extra maps and handouts a d then copied the game and now it looks like it has me set to player status in both games, when I launch the game I can still control everything as if I am the GM. Seems like a big too me and roll20 has been a bit buggy, awhile back I left a game but it stayed on my games list for awhile even though I wasn't in said game
The Aaron
Forum Champion
API Scripter
So, I think this might need to get escalated as a bug report and have a dev look at it.  If you want to PM me a link to the copy, I could take as much of a look as a community member can.