Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

API server down?

Is the API server down? About to start a game in 10 minutes...
Indeed I seem to have the same problem. I receieve an infinte loop detected error inside the console output even after disabling all my scripts.
Seems like it.
I saw that it (even the dev site version) was down. It's back up now, although the dev site version is still weird.
It looks like something did trigger a server reset about an hour ago. Not totally sure what. Sorry about that, I'll look into it. It does seem to be working now.