Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Consolidated WoD Sheets?

Is there any news or updates concerning some kind of consolidated sheet for all the Classic World of Darkness splats? Not even necessarily for 20th Anniversary editions, but at least for Revised versions? Ideally making the skills modifiable could standardize between them though.
This has been an on-and-off project for me.  My current attempt is here (this is the Anniversary editions, I think).  The official Roll20 WoD sheet is also pretty amazing, but I think its for the...uh...Chronicles of Darkness system?  
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Coal Powered Puppet said: This has been an on-and-off project for me.  My current attempt is here (this is the Anniversary editions, I think).  The official Roll20 WoD sheet is also pretty amazing, but I think its for the...uh...Chronicles of Darkness system?   The Official New World of Darkness by Roll20 (Chronicles of Darkness) have sheets for: 1st Edition: Chronicles of Darkness, Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, Promethean, Hunter, Changeling, Geist, and Mummy 2nd Edition: Chronicles of Darkness, Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, Promethean, Changeling, Demon, Geist, and Beast

Edited 1558912232
BG
Pro
Yep, but Chronicles/New World of Darkness is a different system. Something like that though for the Old World of Darkness would be great!
I was coming hereto ask a similar question. Was hoping for a unified 20th ed sheet for all Werewolf and Changing Breeds,