Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Stuck in the Loading Screen

Hi there! I was GM on my game today and suddenly i lost connection, and now i'm stuck at the loading screen. I tried using a different browser and a different campaign with no success. I'm no IT expert but I believe it has something to do with Websocket conections. Thanks for the support!
I had the exact same problem. 
Also having the same issue. It's been stuck for the past hour.
1559506873
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
It seems to be a regional issue.&nbsp; Here's the most prominent&nbsp; bug report:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7501268/launching-game" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7501268/launching-game</a>
Hate to say it glad its not just me
Well @Bradly, were all blaming you for this!
Hello all, As The Aaron has stated, this is a known issue. Please follow that&nbsp; thread &nbsp;for updates as well as the&nbsp; Google Cloud status page . As such, I am going to close this post.