Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Stuck on Loading Screen in Campaign

Hi I'm in Canada and I can't load any campaigns I've cleared the caches tried firefox and everything I have no idea what to do
Same for me as well. I am also in Canada and cannot get past the loading screen on any of my campaigns
my brother and I are in the same boat, also in canada
Same here, has anyone had a response about why and eta when it will be back up?
1559511021
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
It seems to be a regional issue.&nbsp; Here's the most prominent&nbsp; bug report: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7501268/launching-game" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7501268/launching-game</a>
I am also in Canada and also have the same issue. Pls fix soon
Hello all, As The Aaron has stated, this is a known issue. Please follow that&nbsp; thread &nbsp;for updates as well as the&nbsp; Google Cloud status page . As such, I am going to close this post.