Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Usability improvements

Edited 1560445420
Hi, Trying to manage all character sheets can be quite cumbersome, especially when there is a lot of going on on the screen. Turn order could have an option to open the character sheet quickly, when ( ctrl   shift ) double-clicking entry in it. Also, if I have minimized window hidden under other windows, ctrl   shift- double-click should open them nevertheless (now the minimized window just moves a bit, which doesn't help if it is below others). Additionally/Alternatively, ctrl   shift- double-click on unopened token could remember which page was open there last on the character sheet.

Edited 1560085208
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Just going to point out that shift double clicking on a token will open it's character sheet to the character sheet tab. It would be nice if this would expand minimized sheets though.
Scott C. said: Just going to point out that shift double clicking on a token will open it's character sheet to the character sheet tab. It would be nice if this would expand minimized sheets though. Ah, that what I was saying. It looks like I wrote ctrl double-click, but if you look very carefully, it actually says shift double-click ;)
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .