Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Checking for and interest in the Battletech "A Time of War" a Sci-Fi Mech based RPG

I thought about running a game where the players are within the time just before graduating their chosen academies. This would provide a generous portion of in and out of mech game time.
Call me interested. I've skirted around Battletech tabletop for awhile but it's something I've wanted to play for awhile.
I'd be interested
Depending on day and time I am interested as well!
I would be interested depending on the time slot
Excellent, this is great response. Next is finding available and workable time slots. I am open for almost any day or days to include a swing day. Evenings are best unless its on a Weekend morning. Sunday I am free all day. I work a seven day mon-sun on-call rotation every other week. During the on-call rotation I can game, but at times I may end working late or get called away so it would cause a simple reschedule.
I'm available almost any day except Sunday mornings. Would prefer late mornings or afternoons but can make evenings work as well. In the CST timezone.
Thursday through Monday evenings work best for me (EST time zone)

Edited 1560628819
im interested, am in the uk tho available any day apart from Monday afternoons. (current time zone BST) EDIT: typos
Just saying i would be interested in this, if you need more players please lmk, i will; also be keeping an eye on this!
Leaving this out to simmer for awhile, I feel we have enough interest to move this game forward. I have a time zone and time preference from everyone, except Amanth and Jcummi. Jcummi is fine to add his time zone and time preference. I am looking for a good four players, but a few more is fine. So far Greg W. has the shortest window (if I read correctly) and everyone including myself is generally open and more flexible. I feel the best time would be somewhere between Thursday and Monday to account for Greg W's time window. I am using his time window to easily narrow something in on. The game will have to be during the evening due to my work schedule. I can do earlier times on weekends, but it would have to be every other weekend. I can't do earlier on weekdays my work schedule does not permit it. Feel free to add your thoughts please. Usually once we have this nailed down we are good to go.  With this all said I am going to go ahead and begin the creation process in my head. I will be using the "A Time of War" RPG ruleset for this game. I should have a good enough of information to give you what you need to know when making your characters. Character creation usually is a little more time involved compared to other rule sets, but I generally enjoy it. So with this in mind having as many together as possible for character creation at once is best and more fun. If anyone has any questions please ask and also if they have anything in mind they would like to experience so to say please let me know. I am all for making the best game possible I am checking this often now. Specific Player Notes Follow @Allu S. So far the majority of interest is coming from the EST and CST time zones, I would be glad to have you aboard, but want to make sure you can game without losing too much sleep. @Jcummi Add your time zone and time prreference please

Edited 1560885249
So, I actually adore Battletech and have recently started tearing through A Time of War myself, and if there is still any seats open I would love one.  Thursdays and Fridays are all wide open for me, though if I'm throwing a preference then Thursday is the best.
Hay i have been hunting for a game using this system and setting for quite a while so got room for one more, my time zone is Central Europe or GMT +1 or +2 depending on the time of year and i am quite flexible.
I sent some PMs out. I am opening up a game on roll20 and will begin sending out invites unless you find it first.