Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D5E] Looking for a game to join.

Hi all! I'm currently DMing two games for some friends, but its made me really want to play recently. So I'm looking for a 5E game to join. Saturday nights and Sunday all day work best for me (EST) just because my work schedule is a little unpredictable. As a DM Im very laid back, and pretty rules lite, but I'm up for anything as a player. I am very shy, so I prefer text within Roll20. But I'm also willing to do voice if you're ok with me being on the quieter side for the first couple sessions, just until I get comfortable with the other players. I would also work that into my character so it makes sense. So if youve got a game starting and you need another player, let me know! ~Oce
I am running a Sunday morning game 9am-12pm CST. It is with an established group that plays more silly and fun than serious. If interested message me back. 
Sounds right up my alley! I’d love to join you. Can you give me some info on the game? Setting, current characters, voice or text and so on. I usually base my characters around the rest of the group so that’d help me start thinking about what I wanna make.