Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group looking for dm (5e) (GMT)

Hey! We're four players looking for a DnD game. We evacuated a homebrew 5e campaign and we are in need of a new one. The group consists of mostly roleplayers. Two of us are remotely experienced, one of us is a veteran and ones has only been in a few sessions! Two of us are GMT, one is GMT+1 and one is GMT+2, but we have gone by the regular GMT times (Friday evenings), but we are open to time changes. Weekend preferred! We're looking for someone who is focusing more on roleplay & combat. We prefer a sandbox/non-module campaign so our character backstories are easier to implement and easier to play around with. If you have any questions, don't feel afraid to ask!
I am a DM looking for a new group to play with and I personally prefer sandbox worlds so it all works out. Also if any want to try and DM I am always open to play a PC
I happen to be GMT -7