Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][LGBTQ] Barrowmaze Open-Table Megadungeon

Edited 1562783191
Hello, I'm looking for a few more players for an open-table style megadungeon campaign. At this time I am ONLY looking for other LGBTQ+ players It's an old-school sandbox-y megadungeon (Barrowmaze Complete 5e) full of undead and other dangers, and will be played open-table style (think like a west marches game, but in a dungeon) with flexible groups and scheduling (I am in US East timezone). Basically each group will be taking day trips into the dungeon and returning to town at the end of the session. Played with 5th edition D&D, using roll20 and discord voice. And due to the unusual type of campaign and (probably) increased deadlyness might not be ideal for brand new players (I'd still be open to trying, but it probably won't be the optimal experience for someone totally new). So, is there anyone here that'd be interested in playing? I'd love to do it with all fellow queer and trans folks if I can. I've still got some things to prep so it'll probably be another week or so before we start playing.
Hello, i would be interested in playing if this is still available to join, it seems like a fun idea. Im familiar with the style.of game play, im not brand new to playing. Im open to a fair amount of  Availability as well. 
I would be very interested in this, I've wanted to venture into Barrowmaze for some time! I'm in the UK so I'm on BST right now but my schedule is currently very open. 
I know it's a bit last minute, but our first game is at 6pm EDT tonight and we could use another player or 2
If you're still looking for people - I know tonight's game is already started - but I could be interested! I appreciate the flexibility of the style. I'm a lesbian, and always looking for more LGBT DnD games! 
If it's possible, I'd be interested in joining. I've played d&d enough to know how it works but can never find a consistent group so I may need a bit of help with a few things, but for the most part I know how to play
We could still use another couple players (lgbtq+ only please), we're currently 3 sessions in and have 6 active players.
Oooo im interested, Im Bisexual, though i am very new to 5e
What sorts of times have sessions so far been taking place?
Ky S. said: What sorts of times have sessions so far been taking place? Afternoons and Evenings (EDT) have been working best for me. I've been trying to vary the days/exact times though so different people can play