Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG 5e Mondays

I'm looking to play in a 5e group on mondays! I'm free after 5 pm EST and would love to play since i've been DMing a good few games and really miss playing.  I'd be happy to join in a game as well as start a game. I hope to hear from you soon!
In the same boat (Looking for Mondays or Tuesdays). Gotten any interest over PMs as of yet?
Totally new. Been wanting to play since I was 10 but was unable to - probably due to my geographic location (South Africa). Looking to learn how to play. I have done a lot of reading on the rules etc, so I think I just need to get some game time with some patient quest seekers :) Will make a plan regardless of timezone.