Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

A browsing friendly compendium, that is actually a compendium

Currently it seems like all of the content in the out-of-game compendium has to be browsed as separate books. This sounds not like a compendium, but rather the opposite - a dispersium or something. Please can we have something for races, classes, magic items etc that is basically similar to the monster / spell browsing list, where all of the races (and classes, magic items etc) from the books you've bought are easily accessible in one list. This functionality should already be in place, and I am frankly shocked that it's not, but I've been told by helpful folk that unfortunately you have to browse each book individually (which seems like the height of lunacy to me, especially in this age of marvellous technology and wondrous inventions)
Yes please, roll20 should maybe take a look at their competitors for inspiration. The ONLY thing that the biggest competitor is missing would be a VTT and that is in the works. 
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .