Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I get TOUCH SCREENS to work with this?

I am stumped, and will have to stop using this software. I need to be able use a touch screen.  Previously android firefox was able to work. But it appears that something has changed recently, and it no longer works.  Any ideas on how to effectively use a touch screen with roll20? 

Edited 1562910548
There are a couple ways I have gotten roll20 to work on touch-pad devices. First is that the pro level subscription has support for tablets, this 'works right out of the box' and does not require any workarounds. Second I have helped some of my players set up basic accounts on tablets. We ordered cheap Bluetooth mice (not 2.4ghz wireless) and linked to the site with the chrome browser. This isn't using the touch screen as you requested but a good 5 button mouse with scroll wheel was $14 on amazon and works like a charm.
I have pro account, but it does not work with any windows based touch screens.  I have to a 32" touch screen on the table for the players to use.  So far I just gave up on trying to get it to work with windows and just installed android on the computer. 

Edited 1562957015
Firefox seems to work on my touchscreen, I am using a Microsoft Surface that is running windows 10.
Surok
Roll20 Production Team
I noticed on my ipad chrome quit working properly but Safari seems to work.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Just remember, Roll20 only officially supports the latest public releases of Firefox and Chrome.  Anything else may work, but if you have issues you can't get support in troubleshooting it.
Gen Kitty said: Just remember, Roll20 only officially supports the latest public releases of Firefox and Chrome.  Anything else may work, but if you have issues you can't get support in troubleshooting it. Yeah, it doesn't work on any computer I used with a touch screen on either Firefox or Chrome. But the touch screen works fine with every other app.