Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hover text or hyperlinks on sheet

I have a list of about 80 or so traits that may or may not be selected on a hidden tab in a table. I would like to display a summary of the selected traits without displaying the entire table in something like a text area. However I would like to be able to hover over an individual trait and have a bubble pop up to remind me of how the trait works. I want the traits that aren't selected to be hidden. Is there an easy way to do this ?
Jack T. said: I have a list of about 80 or so traits that may or may not be selected on a hidden tab in a table. I would like to display a summary of the selected traits without displaying the entire table in something like a text area. However I would like to be able to hover over an individual trait and have a bubble pop up to remind me of how the trait works. I want the traits that aren't selected to be hidden. Is there an easy way to do this ? I have asked about this in the past...you cannot have a hyperlink built into the text of a character sheet...hover text, I don't know? Regards
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Yes it's possible, a little complicated, but possible. I do something similar for the detailed help text in the Starfinder sheet. The basic idea is no different from making a tabbed sheet, except that instead of having the display based off of a checkbox/radio/input status, you base it off of the :hover pseudo element.
Cheers thanks for the answers