Advertisement Create a free account

Shadowrun Sixth World

Is anyone working on this?  I have the beginners boc and it is fantastic, but since i havent played it in ages, i dont know if the older edition sheets would work, or if 6th edition will need a brand new sheet.  any advice appreciated!

Edited 1564409217
I am. It's going to be a few more months of work. The Shadowrun 5th Edition sheet will sort of work. A lot of rules haven't changed from 5e. Many of the attribute names will be the same making some data transferable.
thank you for the reply, and thank you for working on it!  
Thanks SO MUCH, Cassie, I've been trying to get it to work with macros but it's been a bunch of drek. Looking forward to this!
any work is much appreciated!  About to start tomorrow, and see how it goes!  Unfortunately we havent played since R Talsorian boxed set so wont know how to convert 5th sheet to 6th =/
Cassie said: I am. It's going to be a few more months of work. The Shadowrun 5th Edition sheet will sort of work. A lot of rules haven't changed from 5e. Many of the attribute names will be the same making some data transferable. Good luck bro. Me and a group of friends are watching for when the 6E character sheet shows up so we can start our game. We all got the starter kit, the new Streetpedia and the PDF of the core rule book. We are crazy excited to play.
If I had the rules I would help out (and before anyone mentions the PDF, I ordered through my local store for a pre-order and prefer to give them my money because it is hard enough to get a good local store.)

Edited 1567871209
I havent seen a rule prohibiting this, so please dont ban me, but politely back-handslap me if this is not allowed or in poor taste:   I have dropped a lot of dough on two beginners boxes, the core rules, the npc deck, streepedia, no future, 30 nights, and the other book with a cool name that escapes me after taking pain pills, ironically injuring myself (bc i am in bad shape) trying to put together an exercise bike to get into better shape. If there was a patreon or KS or any kind of "Pay Cassie to make a 6th Edition Sixth World Sheet", well I would be very eager to donate.   I apologize if discussing money or such things is not allowed.  I am disabled and had to take a rare pain pill thanks to the Schwinn 170 being DC 25 Athletics to assemble.  PS - I havent played SR since thr R Talsorian boxed set i got 30 years ago.  People (appreciated!) trying to be helpful by telling me its not too far off from 5e in many ways is like telling me learning to speak Dari isnt that bad if you already know Farsi.
Any update on this?
Help?
can you help me to learn how can i create script to contribute here? can you share some guides please, what tools need to compile an test is working    Ty A. said: Cassie said: I am. It's going to be a few more months of work. The Shadowrun 5th Edition sheet will sort of work. A lot of rules haven't changed from 5e. Many of the attribute names will be the same making some data transferable. Good luck bro. Me and a group of friends are watching for when the 6E character sheet shows up so we can start our game. We all got the starter kit, the new Streetpedia and the PDF of the core rule book. We are crazy excited to play.

Edited 1569927883
There is no 6th edition sheet started on GitHub for Roll20, so unless you do your own from scratch I dont see a way to help or contribute to, for example, a community project.  Woops I didnt actually answer your question Building Character Sheets Beginners Guide to GitHub All the Roll20 character sheets stored on GitHub Its a lot to take in but enthusiasm and dedication can chip away and maybe build some momentum.  I am terrible at HTML and CSS so need someone to do the front end stuff so i can contribute macros or code  

Edited 1569934464
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Rikki 145 said: can you help me to learn how can i create script to contribute here? can you share some guides please, what tools need to compile an test is working "Bad DM" posted the essential links to get started on Character Sheet Creation,  but I want to point out that to properly be able to work on customizing character sheets, you need Pro membership to have access to Custom Sheets in Roll20. Additionally, when I looked up Cassie's current work-in-progress of a 6E sheet, I see she is developing it with PUG & SCSS, so learning just HTML/CSS/JavaScript wouldn't be enough to be able to contribute to this particular sheet in progress. Whether she is open to collaborators at this point is another matter. Bad DM [Matthew P.] said: Its a lot to take in but enthusiasm and dedication can chip away and maybe build some momentum.  I am terrible at HTML and CSS so need someone to do the front end stuff so i can contribute macros or code Enthusiasm and dedication to Roll20, improving sheets and learning is what lead me from barely knowing any HTML/CSS, Git or GitHub, to now years later having contributed & create a few of sheets, and eventually even work on some of the Official Sheet this summer. Starting from zero is entirely possible :D In the recent year or so, some sheet authors, as well as Roll20, have started to shift from developing sheets in plain HTML/CSS, to also use PUG and SCSS when working on larger sheets or commissioned sheets. This ofc raises the bar to contribute to some sheets, as you actually need to compile the code into HTML/CSS. I've looked int SCSS a bit, and probably will try out PUG as well at some point to see if I'll use in developing future sheet. If/When I do, I might write some simple guides for using them as part of my learning process, but that's probably far in the future.
PUG is the best. Thanks Jacob for championing that with Blades in the Dark. Anyway  my code is here  if anyone wants to try their hand. I dabbled on it a bit this weekend.  If there was a Patreon or KS or any kind of "Pay Cassie to make a 6th Edition Sixth World Sheet", well I would be very eager to donate.  That is very nice of you. ;) I do have a Patreon which can be found in most of my sheets. If you start donating make sure you tell me on Patreon that's what you want. I keep my Patreons in mind when picking updates to do. To be commissioned to do this sheet would probably cost $1,000-1250 or maybe less...If you're patient I'll get it done eventually....
Any news?
Need this. thank you.
Holding my breath and sending positive energy!