Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Jump to Character Token Option

Joseph Carriker
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello! Our group uses larger maps, and players can spend too much time trying to find where their token is. Any chance of implementing some tool that lets a player jump to where their assigned token(s) is? That would cut down the time to get started when we load a map.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You might want to have this closed and add your vote to an existing suggestion:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1339716/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1339716/slug%7D</a>
If you as the GM/DM can see where the player tokens are you should be able to jump them to a speicifc spot on the map by hold SHIFT + clicking and hold the mouse button it will move the camera to the pinged location.&nbsp;
Joseph Carriker
Pro
Marketplace Creator
@Vegemite: Does it move everyone's camera? Because I tried Shift+ClickHold and it only centered my camera, not that of my players.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
It should move everyone's camera.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .