Advertisement Create a free account

Purchased tyranny of dragon modules separately any way to join them as a single module?

Purchased Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat before seeing there was a bundle.  Is there a way to get that put into the bundle package so i could run the campaign all the way through as a single module or no?  Im not asking for anything for free all im saying is i purchased both separate before i realized there was a bundle.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
API Scripter
The best way to handle returns, refunds, or adjustments is to contact the team directly at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>
The Aaron
Forum Champion
API Scripter
However, if you're talking about this:&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/3814/tyranny-of-dragons-bundle" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/3814/tyranny-of-dragons-bundle</a> I don't believe they are joined in a single module, it's still two separate modules.&nbsp;
Oh i had no idea The Aaron, it's a shame&nbsp; they didn't make it a kinda combined module but it does make me feel better knowing that.&nbsp; Thank you!
You could probably transmogrify the whole module into the other one, but I think it would be unwieldy at best and might just push the limits. Really it should only be a switch of log in codes after several months of play. Those are both pretty big.
The Aaron
Forum Champion
API Scripter
Phillip S. said: &nbsp;...it does make me feel better knowing that.&nbsp; Thank you! And technically, you save 1ยข by buying them separately. =D
The Aaron
Forum Champion
API Scripter
al e. said: You could probably transmogrify the whole module into the other one, but I think it would be unwieldy at best and might just push the limits. Really it should only be a switch of log in codes after several months of play. Those are both pretty big. You'd also lose all the folder structure by transmogrifying things over.&nbsp; You'll probably just transfer all their players, any notes they have (we always have a Journal and Party Loot handout), and that sort of thing, then go too it.