Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chat Log Archive now comes in pages? How to fix?

I have saved my archive every session. Now when I go to view the entries it does multiple pages. This makes saving an onerous chore. Any way to fix this, or to opt to load the entire log at once?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
There is a discussion ongoing regarding this new feature:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7654740/unwanted-change-to-chat-archive" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7654740/unwanted-change-to-chat-archive</a>
That link doesn't work. I assume its in a subforum I can't see? But it's nice to know others are concerned, too. With my poor memory, reliable access to quickly searchable logs essential. This change takes that away.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ah!&nbsp; Sorry, it's in the Pro forum.&nbsp; Sorry about that.&nbsp; It should really be moved to Specific Use Questions.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Drespar&nbsp; Roll20 Team Permalink Quote Report Hi everyone! Sorry for the dust! This is a fix to help with games that had inaccessible chat archives. We are working on more changes to this presently and will continue work on improving format without re-breaking larger archives.
32 pages and at least 3 of them that I clicked into only held one or two chat posts of one line each. : | This site must be Codethulhu or summat, I don't know anything about coding but I really &nbsp;don't know how that happens.

Edited 1565619708
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Accidental cross-post deleted. —Keith
So.......is this just another feature that's gone forever? Unsearchable chatlogs is pretty crippling.
I hoped it would be fixed by Friday night. I can play one, maybe two sessions before paginated logs become an active hindrance.