Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PAIZO] Fall of Plaguestone Bug Thread

Edited 1569512563
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Thank you for purchasing Fall of Plaguestone ! Quick Guide Accessing your content Module This game is a  module . To create a new game based off of the module, click on the  Start New Game  option from the site menu. The column on the right hand side of the page is titled  Optional: Choose a Module . Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a check mark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game. Map Pack You can access the Character Art Pack under the Premium Assets section of the Art Library in-app. These assets are only available for in-app use. Which Character Sheet should I use? All Pathfinder Second Edition licensed content on Roll20 uses the Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 sheet. Bug Reporting Guide To help us find the best solution to any issues that may occur with your purchased content, please fill out as many of the following as are applicable when making a report: A short, detailed description of the problem What  is the issue,  How  is it affecting your game,  What  is happening, What  should  happen? Clear and concise information is the most helpful in seeking out solutions Copy-paste any error codes received Include screenshots of the issue  Resolved Issues Module was initially unavailable during first few hours of launch. All issues reported as solved. Etran’s Folly GM layer map scale key added and in-app map key updated to match Ghost of Talmore handout added Tokens incorrectly placed, pre-generated characters appearing on maps, and music appearing in module fixed Mangy Wolf added to Roadside Ambush Map All Grid Measurement settings in page settings set to Pathfinder/3.5E Compatible Missing trap text added Known Issues Patch 1.3 will delete music already imported into games. New games will not be effected.
I purchased this module on preorder a number of days ago. When I went to start a new game to peruse the content, I received a warning error.  The error states that the game I am attempting to copy is currently unavailable I have tried several times, the most recent at about 1300 Central time, a full hour after the content was supposed to be available. Are there issues that you are aware of preventing the use of this product at this time? Obviously this affects my game since the material is not loaded to the campaign. The game is generated, but the module is not loaded. Thank you for looking into this.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Hi Phillip - Can you try remaking the game from scratch now and let me know if that works for you?
I'm having the same issue
This is what is happening when I try to make a new game, I get this error message then when I click ok and exit the game is made but the module is not loaded.
Reattempt failed in the same way as before.
Ashton, Same issue as Jay
I also am having this issue.
Reattempted and it is still failing the same as before..
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Hi all, devs are looking into this issue as I type! Thank you for your patience.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi folks - please check again! Dev has pushed a fix.

Edited 1565721297
Now its not letting me choose the module at all, it just has the shopping cart in it not the check mark. When I click on it, it still says owned..

Edited 1565721831
This is what I am getting now when I try to make a game.
Brandon M. said: Now its not letting me choose the module at all, it just has the shopping cart in it not the check mark. When I click on it, it still says owned.. I'm having the same issue as Brandon. It only show's the shopping cart icon.
Brandon M. said: Now its not letting me choose the module at all, it just has the shopping cart in it not the check mark. When I click on it, it still says owned.. Same here
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thanks all for the quick reports, we're on it!
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Alrighty folks, I've heard word that we should be good (there were actually 2 issues and one got fixed before the other!)  Please let me know if you're still experiencing inability access the module :)
Yatzee!
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
\o/
Woot Thank you!!!!!!!!!
Works perfectly. thanks!
The Etran's Folly map scale is incorrect (set to 5ft per 70 pixels).  Something like 31ft per 70 pixels is closer to scale based on the graphics presented in the PDF version of this adventure.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Jordan - Great catch, I'll get that updated in our first patch for Fall of Plaguestone!
Umm, dunno if I missed anything, but I think Ghost of Talmore's, picture, from one of background sidequest's, isn't in the module as handout or anything
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Fall of Plaguestone Patch 1.1 Etran’s Folly GM layer map scale key added and in-app map key updated to match Ghost of Talmore handout added Thank you all for your reports, and I hope you're enjoying Pathfinder Second Edition and Fall of Plaguestone!
Question about bug fixes. Will they appear in a campaign I already have started or would I have to start a new game to get them incorporated? Truthfully, I would prefer the later if the former will revert changes I have already made.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Hi Phillip, updates to existing modules have to be applied from your game details page, and they automatically apply to new games. We give patch notes so you know what assets will be touched by the patch, so, for instance, with Patch 1.1 only the Etran's Folly map should be affected as the Ghost of Talmore handout is an entirely new asset. Hope that helps!
Thanks for the information. I updated to the 1.1 and noted that only the Etran's Folly map was changed; with regard to the map. However, all of the music I had added to the campaign was changed! Specifically, the tracks I had added were changed to something I had never seen before. I had four tracks loaded and the new tracks were completely different. Additionally, the play on load feature of every map had been reverted to none. I was able to easily correct the issue because my playlist was saved in my managed audio, but this will definitely deter me from applying any further updates to active campaigns in the future. More details: Files replaced were uploaded files from my computer. I deleted the new files before making this entry (sorry), but they were stuff like "cannon blast", "cannon blast, downrange", and a couple others that were more background music than sound effect.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that happened! So, we haven't had a report of that behavior before with a module patch (so sorry for not warning you!). Given this behavior, if we patch Fall of Plaguestone again please make a copy of your game before patching (just in case it happens again, everything is saved to that copy), and then let us know if the music changes. We can then investigate. If you're using any third party browser extensions that affect Roll20, those may also affect your games. Again, I'm sorry, but I hope you and your players enjoy Fall of Plaguestone and please let me know if you have any further problems!

Edited 1566627995
JJL
Pro
Umm, okay, I started new room and noticed strange stuff like pregens being on random maps and Hallod not being in F8? Not really hard to fix, but I'm bit confused why is this the case.(roadside ambush map also has one wolf token being marked with red x and marked at being 0 hp?) (I also had music tracks show up in new room for some reason, I don't mind it, but I'm surprised since modules haven't had jukebox tracks ready in long time)
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Hi there JJL, sorry about that! Thank you for the report, you're completely right—the patch game must have received some alterations before going live. I've fixed this in patch 1.2, which is live now. Please update your game (or start fresh, if you'd prefer!)

Edited 1567231294
I purchased the module through your website on my iphone (possible source of the bug?) in the safari browser. I have a receipt in my email. When I try to start a new game the module has the shopping cart showing i do not own it. In marketplace under purchases it is not listed and the price for purchasing is prorated as if I had purchased through Paizo. But my account is linked to Paizo and i have access to the PDF.
Hey Marshal N, I'm so sorry to hear that! Can you email us at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> so we can look into this for you?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
From elsewhere : Dallas The Mad GM &nbsp;said: So I bought the module, and immediately went to check all the page settings. I then had to change it from 5e measurement to pathfinder&nbsp;&nbsp;
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Fall of Plaguestone Patch 1.3 Additional Mangy Wolf added to Roadside Ambush map All Grid Measurement settings in page settings set to Pathfinder/3.5E Compatible
So while running the game on friday, I noticed that Hallod Ambush encounter is missing text for location of the two traps from the pdf. The map also doesn't have the trip wires marked on gm layer either. Was confused about that for a while
there's a bug in the charactermancer when you lvl,&nbsp; at lvl 18 with wizard it gives you a choice of spells for spell mastery but when you click the shoose spell button nothing happens
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
JJL - Thanks for the report, and sorry for the confusion! I'll look into it. Rage Blood Lust - I believe your bug report is for the D&amp;D 5e charactermancer. That report should go here . I hope your issue is resolved soon!
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Fall of Plaguestone Patch 1.4 Missing trap text added

Edited 1570764480
Phenomen
Translator
P1-0-Violet-Breath-Hazard macro is&nbsp; missing&nbsp; }&nbsp; in the end: Current: {{Stage 3=[[3d6]] poison damage and you cannot breathe (1 round)} Correct: {{Stage 3=[[3d6]] poison damage and you cannot breathe (1 round)} } Missing NPC:&nbsp;Ghost of Talmore . &nbsp; It's one of side quest optional encounters. Even though fight is not necessary, NPC token with stats would be handy.
The macro&nbsp;P3-Viridian-Vapor states that the Viridian Vapor has maximum duration of 6 minutes. However both roll20 handout text and the book doesn't list a maximum duration for the Viridian Vapor.

Edited 1570764597
Phenomen
Translator
P1-1-Chasing-Phinick macro doesn't work at all. You can't select location. A lot of creatures have abilities without inline rolls. It's annoying to edit every NPC and add rolls. For example: "Each enemy in the swarm’s space takes 1d4 piercing damage" should be "Each enemy in the swarm’s space takes [[1d4]] piercing damage"
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Phenomen and tre_ - Thank you for your reports! I'll get these looked at for our next patch.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Phenomen - I'm unable to replicate your issue with P1-1-Chasing Phinick. Could you retry or post screenshots of your issue? Fall of Plaguestone Patch 1.5 Removed maximum duration from Viridian Vapor Macro. Added Ghost of Talmore character handout, stats (weak ghost commoner), art, and token for background side quests. Updated handout linking to include new sheet and added token to token page.

Edited 1571086691
Phenomen
Translator
@Ashton when I use macro, Input Value modal window appear. But what the hell I'm supposed to input there? If I just click "Submit" without changing anything I get result you can see in the chat log. I just tested it on new fresh game. I've also tried to use it as token action, same result.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Phenomen - I’ve discovered the source of this issue, and my apologies for the wait! Our text editor replaces HTML character tags, so some macros (such as P1-1-Chasing Phinick) will not function if opened from the macro tab of the sidebar. As a workaround, create a new macro, copy the Chasing Phinick macro code from the macro handout as-is and paste into your new macro. Once closed, do not re-open. I’ve passed this to dev in hopes of a fix, but this should enable you to chase goblins at your leisure, and thank you so much for the report!
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Fall of Plaguestone Patch 1.6 Missing bracket added to Violet Breath Hazard macro (correct in handout) Removed maximum duration from Viridian Vapor macro (already corrected in handout in patch 1.5)
Hi I currently am having a problem where the game will not let me make the game. Same thing that happened to others on August 13th. Just bought the game today so not sure why it's having issues.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Kileo - I'm having trouble replicating your issue, as I can create a game from the&nbsp; new game page &nbsp;using the&nbsp; Fall of Plaguestone &nbsp;module. If this issue is persisting for you please email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>. Thanks!
The issue is still persisting and no one from that email has come back to me at all about the issue at hand and am still unable to host the game. Is their a chance I might have gotten a faulty code?