Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Macro Help for a Newbie

So far I've used the basic macros, i.e. /roll 1d20+14 for 1d6+7 damage but as my character gains more levels, I can do multiple attacks and I am not sure how I can set up the macros. I am playing a two-weapon fighter and according to my character sheet, my fighting stats are as follows: Main hand: +13/+8, 1d6+7   Crit Range 18-20/2 Main w/offhand:    +9/+4, 1d6+7 Main w/light off:    +11/+6, 1d6+7 Offhand:                +11/+6, 1d6+7 For those who play Pathfinder, I have the following feats: - double slice (add STR mod to damage rolls made with offhand weapon) - two weapon fighting (one extra attack with off hand weapon and penalties on attack rolls lessen by 2 for main hand 6 for offhand) - improved two weapon fighting (in addition to standard extra attack I get with off-hand weapon, I get a second attack at -5 penalty)
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
There are several pathfinder character sheets available.  You should specify which one you are using, because how this is dealt with will probably be different with each sheet.
My character sheet is the one produced by HeroLab.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Oh, so you aren't actually using an integrated character sheet?  That does make it more problematic.  Are you using a character sheet in roll20 at all, or just creating a roll macro for every attack, save, skill, etc?

Edited 1565845760
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
That would definitely be a complex macro to handle everything... The nice thing about sheets is that your macro's can be written so that they adjust according to your sheet's stats.  Write the macro once and then you don't have to continually edit to account for leveling, buff's, conditions, etc. This might work (uses a few prompts)  Not really tested, you may need to make some adjustments.  You also might want to make the Crit portion it's own macro. &{template:default} {{name=Attack}} {{MH 1=[[ 1d20 + [[ ?{Total Attack (bab, str, enh, etc)?|0} ]] ]]}} {{MH 1 Dmg=[[ 1d6+7 ]]}} {{OH 1=[[ 1d20 + [[ ?{Total Attack (bab, str, enh, etc)?|0}- [[ ?{Light OH?|Yes, 2|No, 4} ]] ]] [bab/twf] ]]}} {{OH 1 Dmg=[[ 1d6+7+[[ ?{STR mod?|0} ]] [str mod] ]] }} {{MH 2=[[ 1d20 + [[ ?{Total Attack (bab, str, enh, etc)?|0}-5- [[ ?{Light OH?|Yes, 2|No, 4} ]] ]] [bab/twf] ]]}} {{MH 2 Dmg=[[ 1d6+7 ]]}} {{OH 2=[[ 1d20 + [[ ?{Total Attack (bab, str, enh, etc)?|0}-5- [[ ?{Light OH?|Yes, 2|No, 4} ]] ]] [bab/twf] ]] }} {{OH 2 Dmg=[[ 1d6+7+[[ ?{STR mod?|0} ]] [str mod] ]] }} {{Crit Range=18-20/x2}} {{MH 1 Crit=[[ 1d20 + [[ ?{Total Attack (bab, str, enh, etc)?|0} ]] ]]}} {{MH 1 Dmg Crit=[[ 1d6+7 ]]}} {{OH 1 Crit=[[ 1d20 + [[ ?{Total Attack (bab, str, enh, etc)?|0}-5 ]] [bab/twf] ]]}} {{OH 1 Dmg Crit=[[ 1d6+7+[[ ?{STR mod?|0} ]] [str mod] ]] }} {{MH 2 Crit=[[ 1d20 + [[ ?{Total Attack (bab, str, enh, etc)?|0}-5- [[ ?{Light OH?|Yes, 2|No, 4} ]] ]] [bab/twf] ]]}} {{MH 2 Dmg Crit=[[ 1d6+7 ]]}} {{OH 2 Crit=[[ 1d20 + [[ ?{Total Attack (bab, str, enh, etc)?|0}-5- [[ ?{Light OH?|Yes, 2|No, 4} ]] ]] [bab/twf] ]]}} {{OH 2 Dmg Crit=[[ 1d6+7+[[ ?{STR mod?|0} ]] [str mod] ]] }} FYI, the pathfinder community sheet has an option to create an attack for two weapon fighting and it has a HeroLab import . ;-)
Thanks for that! :)