Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need help fixing a sheet issue Name: Mass Effect

So the sheet has a couple things that don't work and i'd like help fixing them. I could do it myself but I'm not great with HTML and with school and work I really don't have the time. The issues are simple, presented in order of importance The Weapon macro on sheet is busted af. Just doesn't work whatsoever and it is extraordinarily frustrating. I did actually find time to tear into that and create an operational fix so that the button works, but did not have time to adjust the formatting and text to make it read like it should with the layout I had to shove the output into. Anyhow, here is the operational fix, all that remains to do with the button is to fix some formatting related stuff with the output, which can be adjusted with some slight HTML tinkering i'm sure. <button type="roll" class="sheet-weapon btn ui-draggable" name="sheet-weapon_roll" value="&{template:default}{{character= @{character_name}}}{{weapon= @{Weapon-Name}}} {{attack= [[1d20cs>@{Weapon-Critical} +[[@{Weapon-Attack_Bonus}]] ]]}} {{confirm= [[1d20 +[[@{Weapon-Attack_Bonus}]] ]]}} {{damage= [[@{Weapon-Damage} + @{Weapon-Damage_bonus}]]}} {{dmgcrit= [[@{Weapon-Damage} + @{Weapon-Damage_bonus}]])*@{Weapon-Critical_multiplier}]]}} {{details= @{Weapon-Special_Properties}}}">Weapon</button> Next, the Gamble Check is busted. More importantly, it doesn't add modifiers to itself. It'll roll it as a flat D20 with the addition of an ability modifier, but will not add any rank modifiers when rolled. I did not have time to tear into the code for Gamble however. The sheet has been busted for quite a while and the author has not responded to my request to fix it, so I have to appeal to the wider R20 Community here for help. I am starting a campaign in Mass Effect D20, which the sheet is designed for, in about a month and inoperative Macros will only serve to make the game annoying to play in combat unless we go through the very length process of creating our own macros. To anyone who manages to implement and fix these, thank you from me and my players!
i'm starting a me campaign too. Same problem with that sheet, if there's a good soul can help to fix it i'll make a statue of him in the citadel, i swear! :°D
Our work around is just frustrating as we have to create our own macros from scratch, and while it's not the worst thing on the planet, when having multiple weapons per character, it does get extremely frustrating,.