Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Some Monster Manuel Tokens missing Interactive Stat Blocks

Edited 1566338828
Hello! I recently purchased the Monster Manuel because i love the idea of dragging in tokens with all their clickable data on them. However i notice that some of the creatures i try to "drag and drop" don't have their stat blocks. Example: I dragged and dropped a Giant Rat in and their it is in all its glory with 7HP and i can shift click and open up its sheet to click on its attacks and everything. However when i do the same with the Giant Centipede instead of a clickable stat block i see a blank character sheet. The token shows the centipede and the feature where it loads in a journal sheet works but, when you click on character sheet in the journal its a blank player sheet (instead of the red stat block you can click on). What am i doing wrong ;_;
I'm having the same problem with Volo's Guide.
Hello all, I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue.  Try deleting any troubled monster tokens and their copies. Also, if you are seeing a player sheet instead of a NPC sheet, you will need to switch it to the NPC. You can do this by selecting the checkbox under the Character Sheet settings for the token. If you are still having issues,  please carefully work through these steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through all of the requested information in  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the name of the campaign and complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Fixed! Thank you for the response!
Hello all, Please note that the devs are aware of this issue and are currently working on it. You can find the consolidated  post here .  Please post the following information in that thread: 1) The character sheet you are using 2) A list of monsters/NPCs you have attempted to Drag and Drop 3) Console log capturing the action of dropping the monster/NPC onto the sheet As such, I am going to close this post. Please follow  that thread for updates . Thanks!