Name: John (aka Jorge) Age: 38 Timezone: PST Availability: Sundays and Mondays [All-Day], SOME Saturdays, not until 7:30pm PST Experience: D&D 5e (Player and DM) and Monster of the Week (Keeper) Searching: So essentially I'm one of those Eternal DMs. I started playing (as a player) D&D 5e a year and a half ago. However I was only able to be a player for a few months before my work schedule changed and I was unable to continue. However I was able to start up as a DM which was fine for it's time. However I truly am missing the fun of just being a player now. Been a minute since I've played D&D but right now I am running a Monster of the Week Campaign for some friends and it is a blast. However I'm back in that mindset where I really just want to have fun and be a player. So that is why I am posting here.  I've become a big fan of the Powered by the Apocalypse system. Currently I have a pretty good grasp on Monster of the Week and I am reading through the Masks book now. I couldn't find any games when I was doing a search (at least during the times I'm available) so I figured I would post this here to see if there is anyone search. I would really love a chance to play in one of these campaigns, even if it is just a one-shot. So if anyone out there needs a MotW or Masks player, let me know. I'd love to join. Thanks!