Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Ok folks. Have the roll20 app and discord. Re Learned the a&d&d rules. I’m now ready to take a plunge . Where and how do I begin. And who is looking for a good companion
I'm going to suggest that your discussion might need to be moved to pm's so any personal information won't be leaked plus this direction of the discussion could be considered off-topic for Roll20 forums.