Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

4th edition Shadowrun sheet

I am working on a Shadowrun campaign that uses 4th edition but there is no sheet for it so I need one please 
Guess noone is going to comment on trying to build a 4th edition sheet for shadowrun ?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Sorry...don't know the system, nor have the time to take it on myself.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
louis w. said: Guess noone is going to comment on trying to build a 4th edition sheet for shadowrun ? Doesn't look like it. But as Shadowrun have sheets for other editions, and you seem to have Pro-subscritpion, I'd suggest you look into if some of the existing shadowrun sheets could be edited to make it fit 4th edition. Building Character Sheets would get you started. Creating character sheets is time-consuming and requires some understanding of HTML/CSS/JavaScript. So the small group of people who make them usually only works with games they want to play themselves, and there exist several sheet requests that have gone unanswered. But just like how there is always more Game Masters than players, it's something you can learn to do. Most sheet authors have learned to make them without prior knowledge of HTML/CSS/JavaScript, and the current documentation for Sheet Creation is considerably better than when I started my jorney.