Advertisement Create a free account

[PAIZO] Pathfinder First Edition Bug Report Megathread

Ashton
Roll20 Team
Hi folks! This thread will consolidate all Pathfinder First Edition product bug threads . For the following content and modules, please post any issues in this thread: Pathfinder Compendium Pathfinder Playtest Flip-Mat Multi-Pack Pathfinder RPG Bestiary War for the Crown (1-6) Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition Return of the Runelords (1-6) Bug Reporting Guide To help us find the best solution to any issues that may occur with your purchased content, please fill out as many of the following as are applicable when making a report: A short, detailed description of the problem What is the issue, How is it affecting your game, What is happening, What should happen? Clear and concise information is the most helpful in seeking out solutions Copy-paste any error codes received Include screenshots of the issue  Which Character Sheet should I use with these products? All official Pathfinder content on Roll20 is created to support the  Pathfinder by Roll20  official character sheet. That said, we provide all technical information to community sheet developers for them to be able to support official content. However, we can not guarantee full intended functionality on anything other than the  Pathfinder by Roll20  character sheet.
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
Ashton said: Which Character Sheet should I use with these products? All official Pathfinder content on Roll20 is created to support the  Pathfinder by Roll20  official character sheet. That said, we provide all technical information to community sheet developers for them to be able to support official content. However, we can not guarantee full intended functionality on anything other than the  Pathfinder by Roll20  character sheet. Hi Ashton, As a "non-programmer" (I'm more monkey see/do) I would love to see a few more specific examples(html and sheetworker code) on how best to integrate Paizo's official content into a community sheet.  Thanks 
Ashton
Roll20 Team
Hi there Vince, This is a perfect question for the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet forum ! The folks over there should be able to help you out with your questions and sheetworker specifics much better than I can. Thanks!