Hi, I've been setting up macros for my first game in a long time. I'm looking for a way to roll, where the players see that I've rolled (and probably the die type and/or formula, I'm not fussed) but do not see the total . Reading around, I only found two suggestions: Per this thread simply add a second line on the macro so that each time you click the macro, text (e.g. " Dice roll ominously behind the DM screen.") prints to chat. This wiki page on hidden rolls (!hidetotal) which appears to be what I'm looking for , but doesn't seem to work. Whenever I type the examples given (beginning with a !) the line disappears into the ether - no error, no output/print, nothing. The wiki page mentions API, but I assume it should work as a chat command nonetheless. The wiki page only mentions up to v0.3 / 2015, but as it's an active page I still think it should be working. Appreciate any help.