Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Recover deleted campaign

Hello, I need help from&nbsp; <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>&nbsp; to recover a deleted game, it was named Ash or Ashley game, can you help please?
1567978374
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You'll need to email them at that address for help with this.
I'm unable to find a way to send a direct pm to the email, that's why I created this thread.
1567985811
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Nihil. You use your personal email service, such as google mail, yahoo mail, or other email services. The <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> is their email address.
Thank you for your help, I though I had to use the Roll20 website to do so.
1567986230
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is no problem. It can be confusing sometimes. Just send them the email with the name of the game and the approximate time it was deleted. It is the weekend so responses might be slower than normal.