Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Release] Gabriel P. and the tale of the excessive content

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
John Henry is my role model as such if I haven't worked myself to death by the end of the year I've probably failed you.  So whatchoo need? Evil temples to forgotten gods of undeath?  No, too crusty you say?  Lets get fancy then, with a golden castle !  Ah I see, I too have had problems with revolting peasants in the past, sorry to dredge up those memories.  You could always make your own fancy buildings instead.  No too much work?  How about a nice rest at a little cabin in the woods ?  Yeah I guess it is mosquito season.  Too of this earth you say?  How about a temple to the things beyond ?  No?  OK you're just going to be difficult for no reason you can see yourself to the door .  Happy gaming!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Wow!  You've been busy!!!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Nice Gabriel, I look forward to using these in my games.
Gabriel always puts out great stuff. I looked back through my Marketplace purchases and (so far) I've bought 14 of his art packs over the years.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks!  As always if you have any requests for the themes you'd like to see in future sets let me know.  Happy gaming!
Cheers, helped myself to some of those tasty doors, plus how did I miss the aberration flying ships before?!? Perfect! As always, top work.
Great, more pretty map making stuff I'm going to buy.  I would love it if you made more Sci-fi stuff, akin to the Draft a Spacecraft series.  Or some kind of Cyberpunk Streets akin to your vile tiles series.  I have most of your stuff for Fantasy, but I am running a more futuristic game. Yes, I realized that I asked for you to put hard work and time into a niche genre to please a single nameless voice on the internet.  Shameless.
Will vouch for Gabriels work, each pack is fantastic, and just what i need at times, some of the maps of dungeons even outright come with unique and interesting terrain instead of me making it myself, saving time.   Just as well village to pillage and quick encounters can become an instant map when you need it.  Even further planned ahead, the premade maps of Critical Trails forest packs even go so far as to tile SEAMLESSLY with each other.  Thats not all the props really help make the dungeons look beautiful, especially if you use dynamic lighting for bloom
I use exclusively Gabriel's maps because they are amazing. Keep up the phenomenal work. 
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks, glad to here I can add to folks fun. @Coal Powered Puppet: I always appreciate folks taking the time to let me know what they are looking for thanks!  Fear not more Scifi assets are planned though they may take me a bit to get to them.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Gabriel P. said: Thanks, glad to here I can add to folks fun. @Coal Powered Puppet: I always appreciate folks taking the time to let me know what they are looking for thanks!  Fear not more Scifi assets are planned . Awesome!  So...they'll be ready next week? ;)
Finderski said: Gabriel P. said: @Coal Powered Puppet: I always appreciate folks taking the time to let me know what they are looking for thanks!  Fear not more Scifi assets are planned . Awesome!  So...they'll be ready next week? ;) Now would also be good.  No?  How about now?  Now?  What about now?  Now?  Okay....uh...now?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
All sci fi sets will be in the Fuuuuuutuuuure!
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
keithcurtis said: All sci fi sets will be in the Fuuuuuutuuuure! As long as they don't get Lost In Space... ;)
Oh... damn.. I need those doors.
Here's a theme request... Post Cataclysmic Weird Science Broken Entropy Sci-Fi Earth stuff.... (more Gamma World retro far future than Fallout retro near future) Overgrown city/urban, suburban and rural houses, stores, etc. "destroyed" (nuked?) urban areas Unique locations & objects such as junk yards, military installations, robot factories (functional & overgrown), Railways (classic & maglev), derelict vehicles, industrial areas, science installations mix of new & operational/survived passage of time and slowed entropy decayed Usable for a variety of settings.... Apocalypse Du Jour (zombie/alien/robot/and being a man of science - witches!), Starfinder planets, actual games like Gamma World/Mutant Future/Torg, and so on.
Hands down my favorite content creator and my default go to whenever I need a new map pack. To date, I own over fifty of them and consider every purchase well worth it. Just want to express my deep appreciation for the work put into each offering, and look forward to see what else comes down the pipes. On a more self serving note, I'll also express my enthusiasm for more sci fi themed sets. I'm only just now getting started on buying them and would love to see more.  
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Some great content dude!